Paderborn, October 6, 2021 | Sim game publisher Aerosoft and development studio ViewApp announced TramSim Munich during gamescom 2021, now the company has set a release date: The streetcar simulation will be available on November 4, 2021 for PC (via Steam, among others), costing 34.99 EUR.
The game provides a detailed and lovingly crafted simulation of driving a tram on a realistic track in a real city, picturesque Munich. The game includes the completely new vehicle design of the classic streetcar R2.2b including all features.
With this new game, the TramSim series grows into a platform. While each TramSim game can be played standalone, new features or enhancements, such as the dynamic weather system currently under development, will be included in all TramSim titles. Owners of a vehicle DLC can use it in all parts of the series. In addition, a showroom is available where players can check all vehicles from all cities, try them out and also add their own paint jobs.
- 3 streetcar lines: 23, 27 & 28 implemented in detail and authentically in full length
- Authentic streetcar model R2.2 b in the new, modern re-design of Munich’s public transportation service
- Authentic line change operation
- Original audio announcements
- Dynamic passenger and pedestrian behavior
- Dynamic weather
- The city of Munich depicted with landmarks, historic buildings, squares and museums